- Moving Stores Off Volusion
- Volusion Support Response Times Increase. Result of layoffs?
- Feeling Limited by Volusion's Native Followup Email System?
- 50 Tips To Increase eCommerce Sales Conversion
- BigCommerce is now PCI Complaint
- Drop Shipping Deadend
- 3DCart Moves to the Head of the Pack
- Preventing Failed AVS Fund Holds for Debit Card and Check Cards
- Join Our Merchant To Merchant Forum!
- Link Building For Your Store Brain Dump
Moving Stores Off Volusion
Volusion Downslide Continues
I've changed my position on Volusion from HOLD to SELL. After many years with Volsion's hosted cart, I've lost confidence in the solution. There is far too much extent downtime with your stores. The final straw was an issue with Volusion's connection to Authorize.net last month. Our stores were unable to accept payments via Authorize.net for 5 days after Volusion released a software update. The response time was long and communication bad. My first ticket was closed without a tech even looking into the issue. Followup tickets failed to yield any reassurance.
I moved one store to 3Dcart in record time and my other Volusion stores will soon follow. BigCommerce will also be getting a store or two.